Future Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Future Gaming Roleplay |International|========[FGRP]========[FGRP]===================[FGRP]=====[FGRP]======[FGRP]=======[FGRP]=====[FGRP]=====[FGRP]========[FGRP]========[FGRP]=====Owner:>Jimmy/Noriel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adminitration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ricky_Wood
Co Owner

Adminitration Empty
PostSubject: Adminitration   Adminitration EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 9:20 am

he Nature of your Request ((SAMP,Forum,Teamspeak)): Forum
Type of Request (Account Issue,Name Change request,Permission request,Awards):* Account Issue Only fill this option in if this deal with an in-game request: I just want Administrator Date of Incident:*10/11/1997 Ig Name : Ricky_Wood
Level : 1
Timezone: NA
Why would you like to become a Administrator?: I would like to become a Administrator because I have always enjoyed helping players and responding to their varying questions on the [/newb] chat. I know all i can know about the server and would thus love t spread this knowledge through the answering of questions on your server. In all honesty I would not mind if I were not selected as I would still be able to reply to questions on [/newb]. I know I would be unable to answer as many questions but as long as I have the opportunity to help I will feel satisfied. I trust that you make the right choice.

Why should we choose you and not other applicant?: Well you should choose me because i am well educated of all rules of the server, i have played it from the day it opened first and i returned even after it was down for so long. I was in many positions in the past server and now I want to start from the bottom once more. I enjoy helping players. However in all honesty the decision for you to hire me should be left entirely to you, I trust that you are able to make a good decision that will benefit your server. So I believe that you will analyze this application and come to a beneficial decision to your server.

Do you have Teamspeak3?: Yes

Do you have a mic?: Yes
Do you agree if you do not stay active for at least 2 weeks, you will get removed without notice ? : Yes

Regards:
Player (Ricky_Wood)
i like You all
Back to top Go down

Adminitration
Page 1 of 1