Future Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Future Gaming Roleplay |International|========[FGRP]========[FGRP]===================[FGRP]=====[FGRP]======[FGRP]=======[FGRP]=====[FGRP]=====[FGRP]========[FGRP]========[FGRP]=====Owner:>Jimmy/Noriel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helper Aplication

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricky_Wood
Co Owner

Helper Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Helper Aplication   Helper Aplication EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 12:43 pm

Ig Name:Ricky_Wood
Timezone: NA

Why would you like to become a Community Helper?: I would like to become a Community Helper because I have always enjoyed helping players and responding to their varying questions on the [/newb] chat. I know all i can know about the server and would thus love t spread this knowledge through the answering of questions on your server. In all honesty I would not mind if I were not selected as I would still be able to reply to questions on [/newb]. I know I would be unable to answer as many questions but as long as I have the opportunity to help I will feel satisfied. I trust that you make the right choice.

Why should we choose you and not other applicant?: Well you should choose me because i am well educated of all rules of the server, i have played it from the day it opened first and i returned even after it was down for so long. I was in many positions in the past server and now I want to start from the bottom once more. I enjoy helping players. However in all honesty the decision for you to hire me should be left entirely to you, I trust that you are able to make a good decision that will benefit your server. So I believe that you will analyze this application and come to a beneficial decision to your server.

Do you have Teamspeak3?: Yes

Do you have a mic?: Yes
Do you agree if you do not stay active for at least 2 weeks, you will get removed without notice ? : Yes
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Co Owner

Helper Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helper Aplication   Helper Aplication EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 12:46 pm

Processed..
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Co Owner

Helper Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helper Aplication   Helper Aplication EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:02 am

[color=Accepted[/Red]
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Co Owner

Helper Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helper Aplication   Helper Aplication EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:02 am

Accepted...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helper Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helper Aplication   Helper Aplication Empty

Back to top Go down

Helper Aplication
Page 1 of 1